9.03.2011

My Favorite Things Project: My Camera

Several months ago I realized that I still hadn't done anything to decorate a bare wall in my bedroom. I didn't really have any ideas but was tired of it being...well...bare! So I was walking around Ross one day and saw a set of 10 frames and a set of 3 collage frames that all matched- for $20! I came home and wrote a list of about 25 favorite things that I could take pictures of and put in the frames. I've been working on taking all those pictures this summer and am almost done! It's been a lot of fun and a great way to sharpen my photography skills. :-)


I'm going to post one picture every day or two- and by the time I'm finished I'll hopefully have my 50mm. Here's the first- my camera: Canon Rebel T1i and 18-55mm lens.


Photobucket

Sorry it's a bit grainy- I took it with my SX110 point-and-shoot and it was a little cloudy outside, so I had to up the ISO. 

Because of Jesus,
Bekah Hope

2 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Oh, there's nothing like a picture of a camera to inspire photographers!

Are you going to post pictures of your wall once you get it decorated?

~Mockingbird

Rebekah said...

Haha!! :-)
Yes, I'm planning on posting a picture or two (or three, or four, you know how that goes) of my wall once it's done. A fall photo shoot with Sarah (and me...she does pretty good work herself!) ought to do it...that, and if I could ever remember to take my camera with me somewhere and get a picture of the front of a Ford truck. LOL!