9.12.2011

My Favorite Things Project: Chocolate Chip Cookies

Those of you who know me know I have a major weakness for chocolate chip cookies...I have a hard time not eating half a dozen of them at once! So of course I had to include them in my project. :-)


The best thing, of course, was making them.....mmmmmmm!!! My mouth is watering. :-)

Because of Jesus,
Bekah Hope

PS--Just FYI I didn't write the poem in the last post! A man named Kelly Strong wrote it in 1988- he was in high school at the time.

7 comments:

KattyRae said...

YUM! My mouth is watering too! =D

Sarah said...

Ditto!!! :D
and yes I can totally vouch for the fact that she (and I :) LOVE chocolate chip cookies.... :)

Zibber said...

Oh boy, this picture is making me hungry for cookies! (Never mind that we had ice cream and Oreos twice today!) :-)
Blessings~
Zibber

Rebekah said...

Thank y'all for the comments!! :-) Ice cream and Oreos twice in one day? Wow! That sounds good... :-)

Anonymous said...

YUM! (and BTW great photo!!) lol!

Sarah Elisabeth

Mockingbird said...

*long drawn out gasp*

So gorgeous! And I can completely relate to your weakness for them.

I'm really enjoying this favorite things project; thanks for sharing it!

Love,
Mockingbird

P.S. Isn't it funny how the chocolate chip cookie post got more comments than most of the other posts? Looks like your readers share your cookie passion!

Rebekah said...

Hahaha!! It sure IS funny!! But hey, you can't go wrong with chocolate chip cookies. Ever. :-)
I actually ran the "antique" action on this picture to make it look like the light was a little more warm...it made the cookies look a bit more appetizing! :-)
Glad you're enjoying the pics from my project! I'm hopefully going to take some more soon and get them up here.