9.28.2011

It's been quiet 'round here lately...

...but the fact is, I don't have any more MFTP pictures to post at the moment. I do have a few more to take but the weather hasn't been cooperating lately. Too hot, muggy, humid, etc. That happens a lot in South Mississippi...

But hopefully I'll have some more photos up soon for ya! In the meantime...

Photobucket

I thought this might make you laugh! It's what happens when twin sisters stay up 'till 11:00 at night playing with a brand new camera. (grins)


Because of Jesus,
Bekah Hope

5 comments:

Sarah said...

*giggles* :)

KattyRae said...

LOL! That's so cute! Gave me a good smile! =D

Zibber said...

Love this pic, Bekah! My sis and I get a little crazy when we stay up late as well!
Blessings,
Zibber

Mockingbird said...

Hey, no wonder you started a photography business; you've got four hands, so you can use two cameras at the same time!

Ha, just kidding. Can't wait to see the rest of your Favorite Things pictures.

Rebekah said...

Oh, Mockingbird...you cracked me up!!! But of course. Love you! :-)