9.19.2011

My Favorite Things Project: Coffee

I have to laugh when I say I like coffee...because growing up, I was always one of those kids that made a face when anybody mentioned it. I thought it was nasty and thought people were crazy when they said, "Oh, one day you might develop a taste for it." Who, me? Noooooo way!!!

But then I found out I liked cappuccinos. The perfect mix of coffee and chocolate. Now that wasn't such a bad idea.

Then the fateful day arrived when....I drank a mug of coffee...with plenty of sugar and milk, mind you, but coffee nonetheless.

It actually wasn't that bad.

And I liked it.

No, wait a minute.

I really liked it.


Photobucket

I'm thankful to say I'm not a "caffeine addict" (I drink it once or twice a week at the most) but I do love it...and we like our coffee raaaaather strong. No colored water for this bunch. :-)

So of course it landed on my Favorite Things Project list.

Oh and now that I have my new lens I might try to re-take it...the focus is on the mug handle rather than the coffee in this picture...actually I'll probably end up re-taking several of the pictures for this project. We'll see!



Because of Jesus,
Bekah Hope

3 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Oh, amen, sister! I'm not an addict, either, but I do love coffee.

Hooray for your new lens! Can't wait to see the pictures you take with it.

Tori said...

Rebekah! How exciting to see that you now have a blog! It's fun, isn't it? :-)

I have to say that I'm not too big on coffee....but I do love my cappuccino! :) It's been so nice to have something hot to drink on these cool fall days!

Rebekah said...

Hi Tori!! It was great to hear from you! (I'll try to reply to your email in the next couple of days. :-)) It sure is fun having a blog- I've wanted one for a long time but figured I didn't have any reason for it until I started my photography business. So, voila! :-)
I still do like cappuccinos- just as much as coffee!! And cool fall days?? Really?? Please send them down here!! It's been cooler but still hot...it won't get cool and stay that way until mid-October. Oh well, that's what happens when you live in south MS... :-)