9.08.2011

My Favorite Things Project: Playing the Piano

When I was almost 8 years old I started taking piano lessons, and after I graduated from high school I began teaching. Ticklin' the ivories is one of my favorite things to do, and I like a variety of music- from classical to the jazz hits of the WWII era to hymns to whatever is running through my mind at the moment!


Photobucket


This picture was taken a couple years ago when my sister and I played background music for a fundraiser at a local bed-and-breakfast. Thank you, Sarah, for taking this for me!

What instruments do you play? What is your favorite kind of music? Shout it out in the comments section! :-)

Because of Jesus,
Bekah Hope

1 comment:

KattyRae said...

I am with you, I love the piano! Though guitar, violin, and cello come pretty close too! =)