8.30.2011

Gulf Coast Winter Classic Horse Show

The Gulf Coast Winter Classic horse show is held every spring here on the MS coast, and my family has enjoyed attending it ever since I can remember. We love to see the beautiful horses and marvel at how many people have come from all over the country- and even from around the world! This year we took some friends out to the fairgrounds and, camera in hand, captured the events of the day. I was glad I had my telephoto lens with me- and I think my friend Abigail had even more fun with my camera than I did! (grin)





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Because of Jesus,
Bekah Hope

1 comment:

Zibber said...

These are beautiful, fabulous pictures! I love the second to last pic in which the girl's ponytail is flying out behind her. :-)
Blessings,
Zibber