3.02.2012

1,000 Word Fridays: Week 2 | Personal

It's Friday!!! And I actually managed to stick with my plan of taking more pictures...so here you go, Week 2 of 1,000 Word Fridays!

It's been raining lately...but I was tickled pink to get a package in the mail from my sister who is coming home on Wednesday!!!!...then, earlier this week oh joy and happy day the sky was blue!!!...the sunset was gorgeous, you should have seen it in person...Mama and I went to the horse show this morning for the first time this year and I wasn't the only one with out there with an SLR!!...it was windy and dusty but I wore my Ariats. :-)

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(see what it says??)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Other news...you know what my page view count is as of today?! 1500!!! Thank you!! Y'all are the best!!! :-)

Oh and did I mention my sister is coming HOME next week?!?!?


Because of Jesus,
Rebekah

11 comments:

Sarah (aka Bekah's very excited sister ;) said...

YAY!!!!!!! :D I am SO GLAD I'm coming HOME next week!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

TOTALLY cool that Ariat is one of the sponsors/advertisers at the horse show!! I bet you were pretty excited when you saw that!! :)

Love the pics! Can't wait to go out there with you maybe a week from today!!

(WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!)

(just a leetle excited there ;)

Love you!!!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

You cracked me up, sis. :) Yes it definitely was cool seeing that (very big, mind you) Ariat sign front and center! I forgot to put in the blog post, those cookies were Mama's "I know you miss Sarah so I thought you might enjoy these!" gift. :) They're not as good as homemade but there will be one or two left when you get back. :)
Love and miss you too!!!
Bek

Rebekah said...

Wait! I forgot to put that picture in the post in the first place!! Hold on...

Sarah (aka Bekah's very excited sister ;) said...

I was WONDERING where in the WORLD that picture came from and where the cookies came from, too!!!!! I figured Mama got them for you or something ;) Oh thank you for saving one for me! :)

PS I just checked Mamie's blog--- soooooooo cool about Courageous!! :)

Rachel said...

I love Mrs. Field's cookies! My mom somehow got the recipe...It's really good...and I bet you were super excited to see your sister again! good photos! :)

-Rachel P.

Rachel said...

I love Mrs. Field's cookies. My mom somehow got the recipe.. they're so good! And I bet you were excited to see your sister again! :D miss you!

-Rachel

Mamie said...

Wow,that is a nice tricked out lens that girl has... #jealousy :-)

Great photos!

Rebekah said...

Mamie- I know, right?!? Put my lil' ol' 55-250mm to shame! (Jk- I like my telephoto just fine!)

emma leblanc said...

Love the boots,Love the pics, but most of all LOVE THE COOKIES!!
Emma of Tin Lane

Sarah Elisabeth said...

LOVELY post Bekah!!!!
you ARE one GREAT photographer GIRL!!!

I did also notice... is the hair cut 'new' or 'old'?! It's shorter!!!!! (now my little sis -Rachel- won't be able to tell you and Sarah apart!!! haha!)

Gorgeosu sunset!! I'm in love with sun sets!

Cute shirt!!

Love you!

Rebekah said...

Thank you Rachel, Emma, and Sarah! :)

Sarah- I got my hair cut in mid/late January. I told the lady who cuts our hair to cut it about 1-2 inches below my shoulders. Well, I forgot that my hair naturally flips out and at first I thought "Oh goodness it's short!!" but then I liked it. It hasn't really grown all that much since then but that's fine cause it's LOTS easier to take care of!