3.26.2012

The Livingstons | Family Portraits {Mississippi Gulf Coast family photography}

I really, really love it when friends of mine ask me to take pictures for them. I mean really! It makes my day! So when Sarah's mom asked if I could do family portraits for them the week before the wedding I was super excited. I've known them for years and I knew we'd have fun. :)

My sister, Sarah, and I got a bit worried as we drove down the beach...the wind was blowing the sand across the highway! "Oh, no..." I thought as we prayed the wind would die down. The Livingstons got there and we all looked at each other, sand pelting our faces and our hair flying in every direction. "Let's just go on ahead and see if we can get any shots...then we'll go to the Friendship Oak!"

So that's what we did. I have a hard time picking favorites so that's why there are lots of pictures in this post! :)



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Now that spring is here (and summer will be upon us all too soon!) it's a great time to do family pictures...or any other kind of portraits! So if you're interested feel free to email me at bekahhopephotography (at) gmail (dot) com! 
 
Because of Jesus,
Rebekah




4 comments:

KattyRae said...

These are so precious! Beautiful family! I love the one of them running on the beach! Great job! <3

Katey Marie said...

Nice picture!! Love the one with all of them by the bench and the 3 girls in that hallway!! Lovely pictures Bekah!!

Mamie said...

I love them all!

Sarah Elisabeth said...

Goodness!! Where did little Elizabeth go?!!!!

The 'plain faced' picture of just the sisters brought this thought to mind, "Why the long faces?!" :)

Beautiful girls and family!