3.17.2012

1,000 Word Fridays: Week 4 | Personal

I know, I know. I didn't get this posted yesterday. Well, there's a reason...a long busy day, and a bright shiny object pictured below that took 3 hours to get fully set up...so by the time I was actually able to get pictures posted it was nearly midnight!

So here you go, Week 4 of 1,000 Word Fridays!

Watching my favorite movie ever, The Glenn Miller Story (the scene in the picture is my favorite - the band playing "Pennsylvania 6-5000" for Glenn and Helen on their 10th anniversary)...
I may or may not have had coffee AND a chocolate chip cookie AND a brownie one afternoon...
Weeds can be pretty sometimes!...
The flag flying in the breeze...
Cardinals absolutely crack me up...
It's the last weekend for the horse show, so we went out there yesterday morning...
I made my great-grandmother's biscuits so we could have them with sausage for breakfast the next morning...
And yes, Daddy and I went halves on a very nice birthday present. :-)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, I got a new *free* watermark software since my other one wouldn't work for some reason - it's called Jet Photo Studio and you can get it here: http://www.jetphotosoft.com/web/home/  It's very user-friendly and works really well!

I had the great blessing of taking pictures for a certain bride-to-be on Tuesday...and the wedding is on the 24th...so be on the lookout for a post within a couple days after that! I can hardly wait to show the pictures to you - Sarah is a beautiful bride!

Because of Jesus,
Bekah Hope

4 comments:

Katey Marie said...

Love the pictures!! Can't wait to see Sarah's pictures!. . . Oh how I miss you all! :-)

Mamie said...

Your new watermark is really good! (and much better than your last one, IMO) I love it!

Rebekah said...

Mamie- I agree! :-)
Katey- miss you too! See y'all Saturday?

Sarah Elisabeth said...

I was thinking I'd seen the Miller story.. but it wasn't. I youtubed it and wow! I'd love to see it!!! I'll have to look around and find it online somewhere.

Coffee!!!!!!!!
Brownies!!!!!!
Cookies!!!!!!!
Yum!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite photo is the boots!
Oh and the last one.... cool! New laptop!!!! And snazy new watermark! I like it!

Love ya'll!