3.17.2012

My Favorite Things Project: Finished!!

I can't believe I'm writing this...I actually, really and truly finished My Favorite Things Project aaaaand got the pictures up on my bedroom wall yesterday!!!

So, instead of doing another couple separate posts for the last few pictures, here they are:


Photobucket

First off- sisters! I've mentioned Sarah several times here on the blog, and those of you who know us in person know just how close we are. We're identical twins (mirror-image, actually - just ask us about who's left-brain dominant and who's right-brain dominant!) and we're inseparable. So of course I knew I wanted to include my dear sister in my project!!

Photobucket

These sweet munchkins in the above photo are Callie, an almost-12-year-old Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and Luke, an almost-11-year-old Lab/Shepherd/whoknowswhatelse mix. They are both precious and we love them to death. :-)

Photobucket

One of the other things I listed on my original "list" was "wide open spaces". I love being out in the quiet, peaceful country. Every October our family gathers with dozens of others for a weekend of fun and fellowship in the central part of the state, and I love this big field and hills. I've got lots of sweet memories from this place. So I was glad I was able to include this picture! (Notice the little cowboy boots? :-))

Okay- on to the finished project!!


Photobucket

Here's a "Before" shot - a blank wall that needed something else....

Photobucket

Putting the pictures in the frames and trying to get an idea of the layout...

Photobucket

And they're up! Hooray!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Left to right, top to bottom:
Boots - Dama's hands - Family - Camera - Candle - Sweet Tea
Laughing - Sunset - Sisters - Favorite Bible verse - Guitar
Apple pie - Playing the piano - Azaleas - Chocolate chip cookies - Red rose - Books - Wide open spaces - Sewing - The Dogs - Music

I had so much fun doing this project (even though it took me so long to finish it) and it's a great thing to do to make a room more personal. It's also a great way to learn more photography skills!

Because of Jesus,
Bekah Hope

No comments: