2.29.2012

My Favorite Things Project: Music!

Y'all are probably wondering when on earth I am ever going to finish this project. Well, um, I'm starting to wonder that, too....call me Miss Procrastination. I took this picture back in, what, early January?! And it's the last day of February and I'm just now posting it?!

Oh, well. Here 'tis: music! This piece is Mozart's Rondo alla Turca, which I absolutely love but my wrists can barely handle the octaves. (I almost got carpal tunnel on a similar piece!) Mozart is one of my favorite composers so I was glad my favorite shot out of all the ones I took happened to be this one.


Photobucket


Stay tuned for the next installment of 1000 Word Fridays! :)

Because of Jesus,
Bekah

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, wish I knew how to read that music...That's a pretty picture! :)