11.11.2011

Il Volo {for my friend Mockingbird}

Those of you who aren't known as Mockingbird, don't mind this...

Mockingbird: I can't post audio on here so I'm embedding all the YouTube videos that are just audio with pictures of Il Volo or whatever else. Enjoy!!

Il Mondo

E Piu Ti Penso (my favorite in Italian - the music was written by Ennio Morricone, who wrote Gabriel's Oboe)

O Sole Mio

Un Amore Cosi Grande

El Reloj

Smile (my favorite in English - music by Charlie Chaplin)

Per Te

La Luna Hizo Esto

E La Mia Vita

Notte Stellata (the music is from Camille Saint-Saen's The Swan)

This Time

Hasta El Final (from the Spanish version of their debut CD)

Adding this, too....Jackie Evancho's America's Got Talent audition

Nessun Dorma...so gorgeous!!!

5 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Wow. What incredible voices these folks have!

Thank you for sharing these (thanks also for giving me my very own post! :-)).

Rebekah said...

Glad you enjoyed them! :-)

Emily said...

LOVE IT!!!

Rebekah said...

See? Told ya. :D I have a minor obsession with their voices...but not them. Crazy Italians. :D

Sarah Elisabeth said...

My GOODNESS!

That girl has got some kind of voice!!!!!! Yikes! The second one is amazing!!!!!

Oh and Il Vollo is cool too. ;) LOL

Love you!