10.22.2011

*Knock, knock!*

Who's there?

Yep, that's what I'd like to know.

I've had this blog for a couple months now, and since I have a Feedjit I like to see where my readers are from. It's fun to see when my friends visit, but every now and then I think, "Hmm! I wonder how that person found my blog!"

So that's what I'd like to ask you:
-Your first name
-Where you're from (state, at least)
-How you found my blog

(For instance- if I was commenting I'd say my name is Bekah, I'm from Mississippi, and I write this blog!)

Feel free to show your faces, dear readers! I'll look forward to hearing from you in the comments!

Because of Jesus,
Bekah Hope

7 comments:

KattyRae said...

I'm Kathryn
I from MS
and I "found" your blog through emailing you! =)
and I love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm Sarah.
I live in MS
I am your friend so I automatically get first hand info from YOU!

You are an amazing photographer! (isn't it time to do Mary's grad pix?!)

LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

I'm Sarah
I'm from Mississippi, too. In fact, I actually live a few seconds away from you! Isn't that cool?!
and I knew about your blog way before you even started it. Scary, huh?!
;)

Katey Marie said...

I'm Katey!
I'm from Louisiana *Who Dat*, but I live in MS.
I found out about your blog through some mutual friends!
Awesome huh?!

Anonymous said...

I'm Rachel
I'm from Lousisana
I found out about your blog through my sister. ;)

Tori said...

I'm Tori
I'm from Iowa
You told me about this blog! :-)

Emily said...

I'm Emily, From WI, I searched google for 'Photography blogs' and ended up w/ you!!!! I LOVE you're photography by the way :)